- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance.
- Anyone who considers themselves as part of a “vulnerable population” is asked to avoid the Y and follow State of Idaho recommendations for self-quarantine and staged guidelines for resuming public interaction.
- All Staff and Members will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- All Staff and Members are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks) (Except when on a cardio machine in the mask optional cardio room. – The Y does not advise exercise in a public space without a mask, but we have heard you and respect your different opinion. Masks are absolutely required in all other areas, without exception.)
- We offer directional access into the facilities through the north entrance and directional traffic in stairwells; only one person at a time in the elevator.
- Scheduled facility access is available to ensure you have enough room to maintain safe spacing.
- Cleaning supplies are readily available throughout the facility so you can disinfect items before and after your use.
- Group exercise classes are moving indoors with limited participants.
- Towel service will not be available; Showers will only be accessible on the pool deck for swimmers; steam rooms will not be available. Yoga mats will not be available at the Y, please bring your own.
- Reservations will be required for use of the facility through an online reservation system.
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email and our website.
Safety is out top priority. See what we are doing for everyones wellness
YMCA Facility and Coronavirus
Community Health is an important part of the Y’s work and this facility has been upgraded to help mitigate or lessen the spread of the Coronavirus.
What’s Open and What’s Not Open Yet?
As you know, we are working with the CDC, Idaho Rebounds, OSHA, and others to ensure safety and compliance. Many members view this crisis differently. It’s important that we live up to our values and that we respect each other’s valid and different views. It is also important for the Y to do everything possible to protect the public health and remain compliant. If the service or facility you love most isn’t available now, please be patient. We’ll get through this together.
-Reservations Required to Access Facility and Ensure Capacity:
- Homeschool Summer Day Camp
- Lap Swimming
- Cardio Exercise Equipment
- Functional Training Area
- Strength Training
- Stretching Area
- Outdoor Sport Court
- Child Watch
- Climbing Wall, Moon Board, Bouldering Cave
- Climbing Camp
- Bonni’s Garden
- Power Scholars Academy
- Outdoor Group Exercise
- The Splash Pool
What Isn’t Open Yet or Very Soon:
- Hot Tub
- Steam Rooms
- Towel Service