- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance.
- Anyone who considers themselves as part of a “vulnerable population” is asked to avoid the Y and follow State of Idaho recommendations for self-quarantine and staged guidelines for resuming public interaction.
- All Staff and Members will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- All Staff and Members are required to wear personal protective equipment (masks).
- We will offer directional access into the facilities through the north entrance and directional traffic in stairwells; only one person at a time in the elevator.
- Scheduled facility access will be available at first to ensure you have enough room to maintain safe spacing.
- Cleaning supplies will be readily available throughout the facility so you can disinfect items before and after your use.
- Group exercise classes will continue virtually or take place outside during Phase I.
- Towel service will not be available; locker rooms will be open for pool user changing, but showers will only be accessible on the pool deck; steam rooms will not be available. Yoga mats will not be available at the Y, please bring your own.
- Reservations will be required for use of the facility. Reservations for the lap lane swimming, splash pool walking, climbing wall, outdoor sport court and Child Watch will be offered through an online reservation system. We will send the link and more information as we are closer to opening the facility.
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email and our website. We cannot wait to see our members again, and we know you can’t wait either!
Safety is out top priority. See what we are doing for everyones wellness
What’s Open and What’s Not Open Yet?
As you know, we are working with the CDC, Idaho Rebounds, OSHA, and others to ensure safety and compliance. Many members view this crisis differently. It’s important that we live up to our values and that we respect each other’s valid and different views. It is also compliant for the Y to do everything possible to protect the public health , while remaining compliant. If the service or facility you love most isn’t available now, please be patient. We’ll get through this together.
Opening in Idaho Rebounds Stage II:
-Reservations Required to Access Facility and Ensure Capacity:
- Homeschool Summer Day Camp
- Lap Swimming
- Cardio Exercise Equipment
- Functional Training Area
- Strength Training
- Stretching Area
- Outdoor Sport Court
What’s Opening in the Next Phase:
- Child Watch
- Climbing Wall, Moon Board, Bouldering Cave
- Climbing Camp
- Bonni’s Garden
- Power Scholars Academy
- Outdoor Group Exercise
What Isn’t Open Yet or Very Soon:
- The Splash Pool*
- Hot Tub
- Locker Rooms for non-swimmers
- Towel Service
- Indoor Group Exercise
- Access is limited to members, and only by reservation
*In order for the Splash Pool to reopen, we need restrictions on social distancing to be lifted or a solution that helps children maintain social distancing while in the pool. Our pool water is sufficient to kill the virus, but when a swimmer lifts their head above the water and coughs, there is a risk of virus transmission.