Facility Waivers & Agreements
We look forward to welcoming you back to the facility starting on Monday, May 18th. Our staff and volunteers have been working hard as we prepare to reopen under a new normal. We will be reopening in phases and with limited hours to help keep members safe and adhere to guidelines developed by Idaho Rebounds, OSHA, the CDC, and the Y’s Board of Directors.
- Reservations will be required for use of the facility. Reservations for the lap lane swimming, splash pool walking, climbing wall, outdoor sport court and Child Watch will be offered through an online reservation system. We will send the link and more information as we are closer to opening the facility.
- Your first visit:
- When you arrive, you will be required to go through a quick orientation and screening.
- Masks will be required to enter the facility.
- You will be required to sign a Facility Waiver and a Personal Responsibility Agreement to enter the facility during your orientation. To speed up the process, you can review the waiver and print the waiver to turn in when you arrive. Please download the waivers below:
- On your second visit, you will be able to bi-pass the orientation and waiver signing.