$26/mo Youth Summer Membership*
No joining fees.
11 years and up full pool, sport court, fitness floor** access
12 and up full climbing access
10 and under need supervision
*under 19, tax not included)
**after completing Iron Teen orientation
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging.
FOR MORE THAN A WORKOUT. FOR A BETTER US.
Call 208-727-9622 to sign up
All Members paying monthly dues will need to select an automatic payment method via bank account or by debit/credit card. The YMCA requires members to submit a written termination to the Welcome Center 10 days prior to the end of the month in order to make your cancellation effective by your next auto draft. Failure to do so will make the subsequent draft non-refundable. Changes or cancellations of memberships cannot be made by telephone.
Stop by the Y to learn more about membership and receive a tour.
Y Members can:
- Use of the YMCA’s facilities, equipment, as well as access to the no-fee classes and programs available for members.
- Special member rates and priority registration for programs and special workshops.
- Six guest passes per unit for each calendar year.
- Free Wellness Orientation with a fitness coach.
- Daily locker room use and amenities.
- Child Watch – health and wellness programming for your kids while you work out (minimal fee)
- Bus pass that gets you to and from the Y anywhere in the valley with Mountain Rides.
As a result of your commitment to employee health and wellness, we are extending the YMCA corporate partnership to your workforce. Thank you for the opportunity to work together, creating healthier and happier employees! No cost to company (but contract needs to be signed to participate).