Even though many pools are closed, we have many rivers and lakes so it’s a great time to learn about water safety
WATER SAFETY TIPS
- Only go into water with permission and when an adult is watching
- Walk, don’t run near water
- Clear toys away from pool/lake and out of site
- Wear a life jacket if you can’t swim or anytime in a boat, kayak or paddleboard
- Don’t be pushy in water. Never push or jump on someone
- Learn to Swim!
- Don’t hold you breath for too long underwater, know your limit
- Know how to rescue others. Reach, throw-don’t go
Getting your child comfortable in water starts at an early age. See our Bathtub Swim Lessons.
More Safety Tips