Updated Mask Policy
Masks are required for all while Blaine County Covid risk level is Critical.
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance.
- Anyone who considers themselves as part of a “vulnerable population” is asked to follow State of Idaho recommendations and staged guidelines for resuming public interaction.
- Reservations are required for Group Fitness, Child Watch, Aquatics & Climbing.
- Cleaning supplies are readily available throughout the facility so you can disinfect items before and after your use.
- Towel service will not be available; steam rooms will not be available. Yoga mats will not be available at the Y, please bring your own.
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email and our website.
Safety is out top priority. See what we are doing for everyones wellness
YMCA Facility and Coronavirus
Community Health is an important part of the Y’s work and this facility has been upgraded to help mitigate or lessen the spread of the Coronavirus.
What’s Open and What’s Not Open Yet?
As you know, we are working with the CDC, Idaho Rebounds, OSHA, and others to ensure safety and compliance. Many members view this crisis differently. It’s important that we live up to our values and that we respect each other’s valid and different views. It is also important for the Y to do everything possible to protect the public health and remain compliant. If the service or facility you love most isn’t available now, please be patient. We’ll get through this together.
-Reservations Required to Access Facility and Ensure Capacity:
- Aquatics Center
- Outdoor Sport Court
- Child Watch
- Climbing Wall, Moon Board, Bouldering Cave
- Summer Camps
- Bonni’s Garden
- Hot Tub
What Isn’t Open Yet or Very Soon:
- Steam Rooms
- Towel Service