The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Employment Application Save to desktop (download), open in Acrobat Reader, select Comments, select Add Text, to fill out on your device and email back.
AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer and Greenhouse Coordinator
- Full time (with benefits) and Part-time after school and weekends
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen
- Next certification course: TBD
Competitive starting pay, Y membership for you and family
Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com or call 208-928-6707
Weekend Climbing Wall Supervisor
The YMCA is looking for a weekend climbing wall supervisor – great hours, with plenty of time for morning and evening activities!
- Previous climbing experience preferred, but will train the right person
- Safety and service based mentality a must
- Hours are Saturday and Sunday, 1:00-5:45pm.
Email resumes and completed applications to: Katelyn Berman, firstname.lastname@example.org
*These two positions can be combined for the right person!
Full job description for climbing position
Child Watch Attendant
Looking for individuals to give leadership, direction, and supervision to children and participants in temporary child care for infant and preschool aged children. These individuals must be responsible, dependable, energetic and enjoy working with children.
- This is a part time position that may have morning, evening or weekend shifts. 5-15 hours a week.
- Experience working with children ages 8 weeks to 7 years old preferred.
- Create a welcoming and fun space for young children to play, explore and learn.
- Work with a team to supervise and engage with children while keeping a clean environment.
- Full job description
Please send filled out application’s to email@example.com
After School Youth Leader
- This is a part time position Monday- Friday 2pm-6pm.
- Extra, irregular hours during no school days and school breaks.
- Location may vary, current opening in Ketchum and Hailey.
- Preferred 6 months experience with school age children.
- Looking for some one who is driven, dependable and full of energy!
- Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org