The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Employment Application Save to desktop (download), open in Acrobat Reader, select Comments, select Add Text, to fill out on your device and email back.
Exciting opportunity as YMCA Membership Director
This is the first leadership team opening at the Y in a long time. Join this amazing team and discover a powerful sense of purpose and belonging!
This staff leader is responsible for all aspects of membership, including recruitment of new members, retention of existing members and supervision of the front desk. This Director develops and implements effective membership procedures, and methods of achieving strategic goals. Additionally, this person leads a culture of excellence and plays a key role in advancing the Y mission and cause within the staff and the community.
- Full job description
- Apply Today – Open Until Filled – Position May Close Abruptly
- All applicants will receive a response
- Benefits: generous health, dental, life, retirement, and PTO
- Salary $42,000-48,000
Welcome Center, Full and Part Time
Under the supervision of the Membership Director, Welcome Center Staff welcomes and engages all people in into the Y and serves as the primary point of contact for all information inquires, members and those interested in membership and programs. The Welcome Center also provides a secure point of entry and handles the majority of financial transactions.
- Part Time – Non-exempt and Full Time with benefits
- Open until filled
- Email employment application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Approximately 17 – 20 hours a week.Potential schedule: 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm Monday thru Friday.
- Must be able to work autonomously within the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- Supervises, engages, and participates with youth and staff during all program activities.
- Create and lead activities as well as support coworkers with a positive attitude.
- Help with no school day camps.
- Comfortable using email.
- Full-time and Part-time after school
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen
- Next certification course: TBD
Competitive starting pay, Y membership for you and family
Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com or call 208-928-6707
Youth Programs Sub
Power Scholars Academy Camp
Do you believe that all children have extraordinary potential – that all children can be scholars? Do you want to work with educators who share your belief, and who are committed to delivering the best learning experiences possible for the scholars who need them most? Power Scholars Academy is the place for you! Join Power Scholars Academy to teach, enrich, inspire, and transform children into scholars. Work with Power Scholars Academy and change the world, one scholar at a time. The summer learning program is designed to address summer learning loss for low-income children living in the BCSD community and thereby enhance overall youth development, academic performance, and graduation rates.
Grades served this summer include rising 2nd and 3rd. Program will take place at Bellevue Elementary School in Bellevue. Multiple positions available.
- Pre-program training and set up will occur June 21st-25th . Dates and times TBD.
- Program dates June 28th-July 30th. Must be available for the entire program. No exceptions.
- Hours vary by position, please see job description for specific hours.
- Must attend and complete all training’s
- Interviews will be conducted in the winter and spring until positions are filled.
Contact Teressa Johnson to apply or with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 928-6701