The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Employment Application Save to desktop (download), open in Acrobat Reader, select Comments, select Add Text, to fill out on your device and email back.
- Preferred 21 and over
- Part Time position, approximately 25 hours a week
- Must be available Monday to Friday
- A rewarding, fun and exciting opportunity to have a greater impact on your community
- Minimum 6 months experience working with school aged children.
- Comfortable using email and basic computer software
- Preferred experience with budgets and program management
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Approximately 17 – 20 hours a week.Potential schedule: 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm Monday thru Friday.
- Must be able to work autonomously within the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- Supervises, engages, and participates with youth and staff during all program activities.
- Create and lead activities as well as support coworkers with a positive attitude.
- Help with no school day camps.
- Comfortable using email.
Climbing Wall Supervisor
Climbing Wall Setter
- Climbing and setting experience required
- Individual will need to possess strong sense of safety and self-awareness
- Organization skills, ability to work independently, and a sense of creativity are a plus.
- Full-time and Part-time after school
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen
- Next certification course: TBD
Competitive starting pay, Y membership for you and family
Email Margaret Kraft firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-928-6707