The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Youth Programs Sub
POWER SCHOLARS ACADEMY™ PROGRAM
The summer learning program is designed to address summer learning loss for low-income children living in the BCSD community and thereby enhance overall youth development, academic performance, and graduation rates.
Join our Team
Do you believe that all children have extraordinary potential – that all children can be scholars? Do you want to work with educators who share your belief, and who are committed to delivering the best learning experiences possible for the scholars who need them most? Power Scholars Academy is the place for you! Join Power Scholars Academy to teach, enrich, inspire, and transform children into scholars. Work with Power Scholars Academy and change the world, one scholar at a time.
- Pre-program training will occur June 17th–21st. Dates and times TBD.
- Program dates June 24th-July 26th. Must be available for the entire program. No exceptions.
- Must be available for the duration of camp.
- Must attend and complete all training’s.
- Group interviews will be conducted in the spring until positions are filled.
- Contact Teressa Johnson with questions. email@example.com or 928-6701
- Full Job Descriptions:
Student Mentor-Volunteer position, 6th – 12th grade