The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Employment Application Save to desktop (download), open in Acrobat Reader, select Comments, select Add Text, to fill out on your device and email back.
Welcome Center-Part Time
- Complete job description
Contact Colleen email@example.com
- Full time (with benefits)
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen
- Next certification course: TBD
Competitive starting pay, benefits and Y membership for you and family.
Email Margaret Kraft firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-928-6707
Climbing Wall Coordinator Job Description
Summer Youth Leaders
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Hours vary, must be available between 8am-6pm, M-F, May 27th – August 7th
- Full and Part time positions available
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred.
Group Exercise Coordinator
Fitness Floor Staff
Youth Programs Sub
POWER SCHOLARS ACADEMY™ PROGRAM
The summer learning program is designed to address summer learning loss for low-income children living in the BCSD community and thereby enhance overall youth development, academic performance, and graduation rates.
Join our Team!
Do you believe that all children have extraordinary potential – that all children can be scholars? Do you want to work with educators who share your belief, and who are committed to delivering the best learning experiences possible for the scholars who need them most? Power Scholars Academy is the place for you! Join Power Scholars Academy to teach, enrich, inspire, and transform children into scholars. Work with Power Scholars Academy and change the world, one scholar at a time.
- Pre-program training will occur June 15th–19th. Dates and times TBD.
- Program dates June 22nd-July 24th. Must be available for the entire program. No exceptions.
- Must be available for the duration of camp.
- Must attend and complete all training’s.
- Interviews will be conducted in the late winter and early spring until positions are filled.
Contact Teressa Johnson with questions. email@example.com or 928-6701