The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
American Safety & Health Institutes self study e-course— Approximately 5hrs.
Y-USA Lifeguard self study e-course—Approximately 2hrs. Be available for facility on-boarding week of April 3rd. Successful completion of YMCA Lifeguard certification course.
MANDATORY LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSE:
April 7-4pm-8pm, April 8 & 9-8am-4pm, April 10-4pm-8pm
- Receive pay for completing the two self study blocks.
- Opportunity to job shadow prior to course completion.
- End of summer compensation bonus for staying with us through the summer season!QUESTIONS? Contact Cameron King, email@example.com or Brad Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part time position with a supervisory role
- Oversight of After School Kids Club; activities, staff, safety, communication with parents, and fun with kids!
- Must have experience working with children ages 5-9
- Must be available M-F 1pm-6pm
Summer Power Scholars Academy
Power Scholars Academy Camp is an exciting program designed to increase a students academic success by boosting math and reading skills, and self-confidence over the summer. Every day will include math, literacy, outdoor recreation, games, art, and weekly field trips!
Mulitple positions available.
Please send resumes and completed applications to:
Director of Youth Development
Questions? Call: (208)928-6701
Group interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Looking for a job that’s rewarding?
Want to make a difference in the lives of others? Then this is for you!
This is a part time position with hours in the afternoons/evenings. Competitive wages, and positive work environment. Perfect as a second job, or after school!
The successful candidate will:
• have swim knowledge and background
• Preferably know all 4 race strokes, and dive skills. Must be reliable, and be able to take initiative.
• Be at least 16 years old
Mountain rides bus pass
Flexible working hours
Make a difference in the lives of youth in the community!
To apply please return a YMCA application to welcome center.
For more information please email bmessina@woodriverymca.