The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Welcome Center Staff
- Full time, 35-40hr/week
- Must be able to work on weekends & holidays
- Full benefits
- Prefer previous customer service experience
- Prefer fluent in English and Spanish in spoken & written contexts.
Complete job description
Climbing Wall Program Leader
The Y is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and attentive individual to help oversee our climbing wall programs.
- Part-time position
- Climbing experience a plus
- Minimum age is 17
- Must be available on weekday afternoons from 3:00 – 7:45pm
Email resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full and Part-time positions
- Application MUST BE SUBMITTED by 11/5. Interviews and Swim Skills test follows.
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen— Approximately 30hrs
- Next certification course: November 9 & 10
Competitive starting pay, Y membership for you and family
Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com or call 208-928-6707
After School Program Leaders-2018/19 school year
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available M-F 2pm-6pm
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred
- Multiple positions and location may vary, to include Bellevue, Hailey and Alturas Elementary Schools