The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Welcome Center Staff- Leader
Welcomes all people into the Y and serves as the primary point of contact for information inquires. The primary point of contact for members and those interested in membership and programs. Also provides a secure point of entry and handles the majority of financial transactions.
- Full Time, Hourly – 40 Hrs
- Benefits: health, dental, life coverage, generous PTO schedule Salary: $10-$12.50/hour
- Open until filled
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Call 928-6709 with questions.
Greenhouse Programs Coordinator·
Implement and lead youth programs in Bonni’s Garden Greenhouse while educating youth about gardening and nutrition.
- Work Collaboratively with the After School Program staff and AmeriCorps VISTA
- Part time position. Wage DOE, starts at $13/hr
- Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 928-6701 with questions.
Child Watch Attendant
Positions begins mid August.
Looking for individuals to give leadership, direction, and supervision to children and participants in temporary child care for infant and preschool aged children. These individuals must be responsible, energetic and enjoy working with children. They also must possess a cooperative spirit committed to character development by promoting and demonstrating caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility to staff, YMCA members, program participants and the general public.
- This is a part time position that may have morning, evening or weekend shifts.
- Experience working with children ages 8 weeks to 7 years old preferred.
- Create a welcoming and fun space for young children to play, explore and learn.
- Work with a team to supervise and engage with children while keeping a clean environment.
Please send application’s to email@example.com
CERTIFICATION COURSE PREREQUISITES:
- American Safety & Health Institutes self study e-course— Approximately 5hrs
- Y-USA Lifeguard self study e-course—Approximately 2hrs
LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSE:
- August 11, 4-8pm
- August 12/13, 8-4 pm
- August 14, 4-8 pm
- Competitive starting pay
- Receive pay for completing the two self study blocks
After School Kids Club Coordinator
- Positions begins mid August
- Part time position with a supervisory role
- Oversight of After School Kids Club; activities, staff, safety, communication with parents, and fun with kids!
- Location may vary, to include Hailey, Bellevue and Alturas Elementary Schools
- Must have experience working with children ages 5-9
- Must be available M-F 1pm-6pm
After School Program Leader
- Position begins mid August
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available M-F 2pm-6pm
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred
- Location may vary, to include Bellevue, Hailey and Alturas Elementary Schools
Looking for a job that’s rewarding?
Want to make a difference in the lives of others? Then this is for you!
This is a part time position with hours in the afternoons/evenings. Competitive wages, and positive work environment. Perfect as a second job, or after school!
The successful candidate will
- have swim knowledge and background
- Preferably know all 4 race strokes, and dive skills. Must be reliable, and be able to take initiative.
- Be at least 16 years old
Mountain rides bus pass
Flexible working hours
Make a difference in the lives of youth in the community!
To apply please return a YMCA application to welcome center.
For more information please email bmessina@woodriverymca.