The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Director of Healthy Living
Open until filled(Apply Now) – Position Starts January 1, 2018
Under the supervision of the CEO, the Director of Healthy Living is responsible for all aspects of our health & wellness programming and facilities. This includes, but is not limited to, yoga, cycling, Pilates, aerobic classes, Chronic Disease programs, and independent exercise and personal training within a Health Center environment. The director operates our Chronic Disease program, including recruiting/training instructors, data collection and reporting, community outreach and collaboration. The director manages and schedules all wellness facilities.
- Must be a compassionate and cause-driven Leader with health and wellbeing experience.
- Full time Exempt position. Salary $40,000 to $45,000
- Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Call the CEO with questions at 208-928-6700 or the Outgoing Healthy Living Director at 208-928-6703
- Please send Application, Resume, and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Job Description
Group Exercise Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Director of Healthy Living, the Group Exercise Coordinator is responsible for managing and developing all group exercise classes and programming; ensuring quality while maintaining safety standards that meet the association guidelines, mission, and goals. The coordinator is responsible for training, supervising and scheduling of group exercise instructors. The coordinator may assist the Director of Healthy Living in hiring group exercise instructors.
- Full Time – Non-exempt – 35 Hrs
- Benefits: health, dental, life coverage.
- Salary: $13.50-$17/hour
- Open until filled
- Submit cover letter, resume, YMCA job application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job inquiries may be directed to email@example.com
- Job Description
After School Program Leader
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available M-F 2pm-6pm
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred
- Location may vary, to include Bellevue, Hailey and Alturas Elementary Schools
Climbing Wall Program Leader
The program leader is responsible for maintaining safety standards and providing exceptional member service to all participants of the Y’s climbing and outdoor programs. The program leader provides climbing instruction, supervises the wall during open climb, provides private climbing lessons, and maintains and monitors rental and climbing equipment.
Welcome Center Staff Leader (bilingual)
Under the supervision of the Membership Coordinator, Welcome Center Staff welcomes and engages all
people in into the Y and serves as the primary point of contact for all information inquires. The Welcome
Center is the primary point of contact for members and those interested in membership and programs.
The Welcome Center also provides a secure point of entry and handles the majority of financial
transactions for the Branch.
- Full Time, hourly 35-40 hrs
- Benefits: health, dental, life coverage, generous PTO schedule
- Wage: $10-$12.50/hour
- Open until filled
- Email employment application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Employment Application
- Interviews and Swim Skills test
CERTIFICATION COURSE PREREQUISITES:
- American Safety & Health Institutes self study e-course— Approximately 5hrs
- Y-USA Lifeguard self study e-course—Approximately 2hrs
LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSE:
- Competitive starting pay
- Receive pay for completing the two self study blocks
- Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com
- Call Margaret Kraft 208-928-6707
Looking for a job that’s rewarding?
Want to make a difference in the lives of others?
Then this is for you!This is a part time position with hours in the afternoons/evenings. Competitive wages, and positive work environment. Perfect as a second job, or after school!
The successful candidate will:
- have swim knowledge and background
- Preferably know all 4 race strokes, and dive skills. Must be reliable, and be able to take initiative.
- Be at least 16 years old
- YMCA membership
- Mountain rides bus pass
- Flexible working hours
- Make a difference in the lives of youth in the community!
To apply please return a YMCA application to welcome center.
For more information please email bmessina@woodriverymca.