The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
Climbing Wall Attendant
The Y is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and attentive individual to help oversee our climbing wall programs.
- Part time position
- Climbing experience a plus
- Must have weekend availability
Email resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org@woodriverymca.org
- Part-time positions
- Application MUST BE SUBMITTED by 9/24. Interviews and Swim Skills test follows.
- Red Cross life guard training including CPR, first aid and oxygen— Approximately 30hrs
- Next certification course: September 28 & 29
Competitive starting pay, Y membership for you and family
Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com or call 208-928-6707
Welcome Center Staff-Part Time
Under the supervision of the Membership Director, Welcome Center Staff welcomes and engages all people in into the Y and serves as the primary point of contact for all information inquires. The Welcome Center is the primary point of contact for members and those interested in membership and programs. The Welcome Center also provides a secure point of entry and handles the majority of financial transactions for the Branch.
- Part Time – Non-exempt
- Open until filled
- Email employment application, cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Program Leader-2018/19 school year
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available M-F 2pm-6pm
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred
- Location may vary, to include Bellevue, Hailey and Alturas Elementary Schools
Child Watch Attendant
- This is a part time position that may have morning, evening or weekend shifts. 5-15 hours a week.
- Experience working with children ages 8 weeks to 7 years old preferred.
- Create a welcoming and fun space for young children to play, explore and learn.
- Work with a team to supervise and engage with children while keeping a clean environment.