The Y offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of areas. As the largest non-profit organization in the world, the Y offers a rewarding and challenging career path full of growth opportunities and experiences reaching across the globe. We are committed to providing our team members with the tools they need to succeed.
- Application deadline is August 28th Employment Application
- Interviews and Swim Skills test August 29 and 30
CERTIFICATION COURSE PREREQUISITES:
- American Safety & Health Institutes self study e-course— Approximately 5hrs
- Y-USA Lifeguard self study e-course—Approximately 2hrs
LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION COURSE:
- September 6/7, 4-8pm
- September 9/10, 8-4 pm
- Competitive starting pay
- Receive pay for completing the two self study blocks
- Email Margaret Kraft email@example.com
- Call Margaret Kraft 208-928-6707
After School Kids Club Coordinator
- Positions begins mid August
- Part time position with a supervisory role
- Oversight of After School Kids Club; activities, staff, safety, communication with parents, and fun with kids!
- Location may vary, to include Hailey, Bellevue and Alturas Elementary Schools
- Must have experience working with children ages 5-9
- Must be available M-F 1pm-6pm
After School Program Leader
- Position begins mid August
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be available M-F 2pm-6pm
- Experience working with kids ages 5-9 preferred
- Location may vary, to include Bellevue, Hailey and Alturas Elementary Schools
Looking for a job that’s rewarding?
Want to make a difference in the lives of others? Then this is for you!
This is a part time position with hours in the afternoons/evenings. Competitive wages, and positive work environment. Perfect as a second job, or after school!
The successful candidate will
- have swim knowledge and background
- Preferably know all 4 race strokes, and dive skills. Must be reliable, and be able to take initiative.
- Be at least 16 years old
Mountain rides bus pass
Flexible working hours
Make a difference in the lives of youth in the community!
To apply please return a YMCA application to welcome center.
For more information please email bmessina@woodriverymca.
Climbing Wall Program Leader
The program leader is responsible for maintaining safety standards and providing exceptional member service to all participants of the Y’s climbing and outdoor programs. The program leader provides climbing instruction, supervises the wall during open climb, provides private climbing lessons, and maintains and monitors rental and climbing equipment.